"My counselor is awesome! I was very nervous and unsure about going to talk to someone, but I am very happy with her services! She makes me feel very comfortable and at ease! Thank you."
Our counselor went above and beyond. Some significant, unexpected life changes occurred during our time together. Our focus of therapy shifted drastically for the last meeting! Our counselor helped us deal with it."
Are you looking for direction?
First Step Counseling of Raritan Valley helps people who would benefit from one-on-one counseling support. Our select network of counselors are fully licensed professionals with expertise to help you and your family. They are carefully chosen for their practical, active approach to counseling.
Do any of these situations describe your current situation?
- Difficult challenges in your relationship with your spouse, family or in your understanding of God.
- Stress arising from marital difficulties, separation, or divorce.
- Pressures associated with work or career.
- Family turmoil associated with a troubled child or adolescent.
- Death or illness of someone close.
- The use of alcohol or drugs to resolve issues.
- A need for guidance with a child’s school problem.
- Pressures of dealing with an elderly parent.
People are matched with counselors based on their individual needs. Our counselors are located in the greater Somerset/Hunterdon County, NJ area. Appointments are available at times that fit your schedule.
Initial sessions are available at only $20 per visit.
For more information about our counseling services, please call (908)219-6242, or send an email using the form on our website.